Network Computer Support, Design & Installation
- Whether it is a network design, server install, email migration, remote access, cable testing, internet, phone or cloud services you need, CNS can help you find the right solution.
- CNS will take the time to learn your business model, listen to your problems, future plans and expectations before we suggest any IT solution. This information is paramount in building a better network, a network that not only fits your needs today, but allows for future growth.
- Technical support by CNS includes everything related to servers, desktop computers, laptops, smart phones, tablets, printers, data backup & disaster recovery, email, virus protection and more.
- As an expert IT service provider, CNS specializes in both onsite and remote technical support for all of your business computing and networking needs. Whether you are a small office or a large corporation with 100 plus users; Outsourcing your IT computer support needs or what we like to call, partnering with a Managed Service Provider (MSP). We can help you focus on growing your business while having the peace of mind, knowing that our team of engineers is making sure your network is updated, secured and running smoothly.
- CNS can provide your company with a highly qualified and certified computer repair technician to inspect your computers, improve their performance, upgrade the operating system, add memory, install a new application, backup solution or perform a full factory restoration.
- CNS has an onsite lab for comprehensive diagnostics and repair.
- Traditional firewalls can only block/accept traffic based on IP addresses and ports and offer little protection outside of that. This approach is quickly becoming obsolete in today’s Internet where many applications send/receive traffic over ports that are typically allowed by traditional firewalls. The built-in application firewall of the UTM appliance overcomes the limitations of yesterday’s firewall and allows the device to monitor, control, and block hundreds of applications such as Skype, YouTube and Facebook; helping enhance employee productivity and enforce network usage policies.
- Contact CNS today to find out how you can provide better protection for your data while improving the productivity of your employees.
- If there is one piece of hardware that can be labeled as the heart of a company’s computer network, it is the server. Whether you’re planning to upgrade or install a new server, our engineers can help advise you on the type of server that best fits your needs and budget.
Remote Desktop Services
- Remote Desktop allows for the connection of two computers over a network or the Internet. Once connected, you’ll see the remote computer’s desktop, as if you were sitting right in front of it, and have access to all its programs and files.
- CNS has deployed, upgraded and currently manages several RDP servers for doctors, engineers and accountants. This solution allows the end user to use just about any device (iPhone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop or Thin Client) to access the data and applications that resides on the remote network.
- If you have a remote office, a mobile sales team or a medical practice, this is the perfect solution for you. Contact CNS today to find out more about how your company can benefit from having your own Remote Desktop (Terminal Server) solution.
Virus Protection & Removal
- CNS offers spyware, malware and virus support for business networks & computers.
- Unfortunately in today’s world it’s inevitable that one day you will visit a web site, download a file or click on a bad link in an email that infects your computer with a virus or malware. For this reason, it is incredibly important to choose the right virus protection and internet security, constantly update your definition files, run scheduled scans and continuously monitor for any virus-like activity.
- Our virus solution is centrally managed and monitored 24x7x365. Our support team is trained to watch for alerts, inspect logs, review reports and if needed, utilize various virus/malware removal tools to isolate and remove potential threats to your business. In most cases of these threats get quarantined or deleted. In the rare case that the machine is heavily infected, a rebuild may be required.
- The internet security and virus support team at CNS offers IT services and support to ensure your computers and your network runs smoothly and you can focus on what you do best, your business.
- If you suspect that your computer or network may be infected with spyware, malware or a virus, contact CNS today. The faster you respond to a virus or malware infection, the better your chances of minimizing the damage.
- Whether you run a medical practice and provide free Wi-Fi to your patients, a school that provides a one-to-one solution for your staff and students, or a professional office that needs a hybrid wired\wireless network for your staff and guests. There are many factors that need to be considered prior to deploying a wireless network. Through site surveys and proper design our engineers can build a wireless network to meet your needs